This is Office of International Affairs & Education from Sunchon National University.
We are running a summer school for the first time this year.
Korean language lectures, special lectures on sdgs, and various Korean cultural experiences are prepared, so interested students are encouraged to participate.
1. Program period: 7.3.(Mon) ~ 7.21.(Fri) [3 weeks]
2. Application period: 5.10.(Wed) ~ 6.2.(Fri)
- 20% discount for exchange university students, information on payment after separate application
3. Payment period: 6.5.(Mon) ~ 6.16.(Fri)
4. Program content
- Special lecture on Korean language (6 hours)
- SDGs-related special lectures (8 subjects)
- Korean cultural experience (hanbok experience, Korean food making, k-pop dance experience, taekwondo, temple stay, kimchi experience, Seoul 2 days 1 night, etc.)
5. Note: If you want to apply for the program, please contact us separately.
- Application link will be sent separately only to students who wish to participate
6. Contact: OIAE (+82-61-750-3142, 3146, firstname.lastname@example.org)